Wednesday, June 24, 2009

What a Sally!!



This video has to be the funniest piece of unintentional comedy I have ever seen in my life.

So apparently this guy is a famous (flamboyantly gay) blogger that called Will.I.Am from the Black Eyed Peas a faggot to his face (kinda strange, I know) and in the process got punched in the face by the group's manager. I never laughed this hard when I heard this guy say how this is the worst thing that has ever happened to him, and that in all his years of blogging he never expected anything like this to happen. He even said "I thought my eye was gonna fall out of my head." Personally, I feel that that is what happens when you get so used to insulting people over the internet that you forget what can actually happens when you talk shit to someone's face. It's not even like he said this to someone that serious, image if he had said that shit to DMX.

But yes, there is a point to this post. My question is what category do flamboyantly gay men fall under? I think Perez Hilton is so used to people looking at him as harmless that he forgot the fact that he is a man, and as a man he can be held physically responsible for being disrespectful. It was wrong for him to get punched in the sense that it's wrong for anyone to get punched, but not in the way that it is wrong for a man to punch a woman. If he wants to be treated like a woman that can say whatever he pleases he should go ahead and get the sex change now. Unless I am wrong and it has recently become immoral for a man (gay or straight) to punch a flamboyantly gay man even if there is just cause. (I am thoroughly embarrassed that I just wrote about Perez Hilton, but the video is pretty damn funny.)

No comments:

Post a Comment