Thursday, June 18, 2009

It's My Party

My apologies for being so slow to jump on the “Birthday Sex” bandwagon. I’ll admit, at first I was hesitant. Birthday sex, is in theory a great concept, but what makes birthday sex better than Tuesday night sex or makeup sex, and why does it get a song?(I’m still waiting for “Post Obama Victory Sex,” to drop.) Furthermore, Jeremiah, why are you only giving your girl sex for her birthday when you have a top forty club banger? I heard you were about to get the key to the city of Atlanta? That’s some shit. If you’re gonna wifey her, at least buy her a DVD or something, but I digress. Now that I’m all up on b-day sex, let me be the first to say, this song hits so hard. You can’t really hate on a guy that just wants to make a little love on his ladies birthday. Now, excuse me while I go cop “Birfday Sex,” the remix.

No comments:

Post a Comment